Dubbo Turf Club
The City of Dubbo Turf Club hosts 18 race meetings per year as well as multiple venue functions. We have over 150 horses trained on-track and for the previous two years have had the highest average field size of any regional NSW racecourse. With Feature race days such as our Gold Cup and Derby Day, the Dubbo Turf Club is a pillar of the Central West Sporting Community.
The Dubbo Turf Club continues to innovate country racing and act as a hub for racing in the West. Dubbo Turf Club, Where You Can Win From Anywhere.
- General Manager: Vincent Gordon
- Track Supervisor: Damien Johnston
- Greenkeeper: Josh Toole
- Accounts/Admin: Claudia Morrison
- Race Day Office: Ronnie Lew
- Chaplain: Mark Bartimote
- Ticketing: 123Tix Dubbo
- President: Chris Davis
- Vice President: Joanne Fitzgerald
- Secretary: Vince Gordon
- Treasurer: Andrew Single
- Member: Richard Carmichael
- Member: David Ringland
- Member: John Ferrari
- Member: John Delyall
- Member: Susan Harris
- Member: Josie Anderson
- Member: Roy Grady
- Member: Tim Cullenward
The City of Dubbo Turf Club in the interests of its patrons and the community promotes the responsible service of alcohol. In accordance with this strategy we have adopted the following policy;
The Policy outlines a code of conduct that we ask all patrons to abide by.
It is designed to enable all of our patrons to relax in the atmosphere of the Turf Club without infringing upon each other’s or the community’s enjoyment.
- A clean, neat and tidy appearance is required at all times.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- Thongs or singlets are not permitted in the Members area.
- ‘Intoxicated persons’ are not permitted by law to be served on these premises and will be asked to leave.
- Indecent, violent or quarrelsome conduct will not be tolerated for any reason.
- Vandalism in any form will not be tolerated.
- Please consider other patrons and the local community when on, or leaving the premises and avoid any excessive noise or disturbance.
- Under Legislation, it is unlawful to carry alcohol into or away from the City of Dubbo Turf Club racecourse.
- All liquor to be opened (seal broken) by bar staff.
- Prohibited drugs will not be tolerated on the premises.
- Patrons under the influence of prohibited drugs are not welcome.
- Patrons must produce valid identification upon request by any staff member.
- Children under the age of 18 are permitted in bars on the racecourse only if they are in the company and immediate presence of a ‘responsible adult’.
- Parents are asked to closely supervise their children when on the premises.
- Management and staff wish to encourage safe transport options. We will be happy to call a taxi for any persons requiring one.